20 Life Lessons You Won’t Learn In School
MindBodyGreen contributor Shannon Kaiser who left a successful career in advertising to follow her heart and become a writer shares her insights and knowledge to bring us these 20 insightful thoughts about how to live your life and importantly your career! Our favourite is to ‘train our brains to see the good in everybody and everything’…audible sigh of gratitude and happiness
4. Do the opposite of what you are taught in school.
5. Put yourself wholeheartedly into everything you do.
6. You can train your brain to see the good in everybody and everything.
7. Never doubt your instincts.
8. The more you play, the better your work will be.
9. People will forget what you say, but they’ll never forget how you make them feel.
10. Question everything, and settle for nothing.
11. Don’t make excuses or complain; it keeps you from accessing your true potential.
12. If you feel stuck, ask for help.
13. It’s never too late to start over.
14. Don’t be attached to anything.
15. If you believe you can, you will.
16. Trust the process.
17. You are right where you need to be.
18. Your focus determines your reality.
19. The magic happens outside of your comfort zone; go there daily.
20. There is no destination; the journey is the reward.