Get race ready with top tips from Lindy Klim
Can you believe the Spring Racing Carnival is just around the corner? A must on the Melbourne social calendar, the Spring Racing season can take it out of the most seasoned race-goers without proper preparation.
Lindy Klim, model, co-owner of Milk & Co. and Westfield fashion ambassador has shared with us her top three tips for surviving the Spring Racing Carnival as well the must-haves on her shopping list.
1. I really believe that whatever you put inside your body shows on the outside, so I always try to eat as clean as possible, especially in the lead up to a big event where you want everything to be looking its best.
2. I’m an avid fan of body oil – I use it for absolutely everything, but moisturizing my skin with Milk & Co Body Oil is key if I’m planning to wear a beautiful dress! I’ll also give my hair a coconut oil mask to keep it looking shiny and sleek.
3. Hydrate – if you’re going to enjoy a few cocktails throughout the day, make sure your body is fully hydrated. I drink coconut water regularly as it’s super-hydrating and perfect if you live in a hot climate.
Lindy Klim’s Ultimate 2014 Spring Carnival must-haves:
· A Karen Millen crystal encrusted clutch
· Sass & Bide The Scoutmaster sunglasses
· Portrait of a Lady perfume from mecca
You can visit Lindy’s #MostHunted Spring Racing fashion and accessories exhibition in centre at Westfield Doncaster until Sunday 5th October.