HOT WEATHER HELPERS
Hot and bothered? Finding it hard to maintain a sunny state of mind with incessant swealtering days? We have developed five hot weather helpers to ensure you stay cool as a cucumber this weekend. So, don’t sweat the small stuff, keep cool and carry on…
1) Candle light : turn hot globes off and light a couple of tea lights – calming and cool!
2) Heat pacifying foods : cucumber is a cooling king and so are fresh greens. Try this green drink : cucumber, kale, green apple and coriander.
3) Rose water spritz : keep a rose water mist spray in the fridge and spritz your face and décolletage for cooling heaven!
4) Frozen face washers : keep a couple of damp face washers in the freezer in a plastic bag : before bed and after removing your makeup is the perfect time for a cool wipe.
5) Hydralyte : it’s so easy to become dehydrated. Drink plenty of water but top up with our favourite, Hydralyte… in ice block, effervescence or powdered sachets!