What do you do?
Associate buyer, Le Louvre Melbourne
What is your favourite flower?
Peonies. They spell the beginning of summer and have the prettiest colours. Their short season always makes them extra special.
What is your most treasured item?
Definitely my photo albums. (Yes, I still love to develop all my photos!)
Every woman should own…?
Her style. There is nothing more attractive than a confident, well dressed woman. My top tip for dressing confidently is to avoid the latest fads and go with what works for you – If you stick with this rule you will always look amazing!
What’s your poison?
It’s always going to be a good night when there is an Espresso Martini involved!
What are you reading?
A Life of Contrasts: An Autobiography by Diana Mosley. I highly recommend this book, I’m loving it!
What was your biggest splurge?
This season it is my yellow Pandora handbag by Givenchy – my summer look is now complete.
What would you spend your last $10 on?
The signature hot chocolate for myself and a girlfriend at Angelina in Paris. Everything will be okay with one of these in your hand.
Top 5 must-haves
- A Stella McCartney blazer – our favourite tailored piece at Le Louvre. I love the Elliott blazer as it pairs perfectly with a white oversized shirt or over a silk.
- Lanvin ballets – they take me everywhere.
- Scarves – and plenty of them! I have so so many. They provide endless styling possibilities and finish every look. My favourite is the skull scarf by Alexander McQueen.
- Tangle Teezer hairbrush – I first found them in London and thankfully you can now buy them in Australia. Every girl needs to have one in her life!
- City Guides 2go travel apps for iPhone – the only travel app I use, you can record your must-visit spots and follow their recommendations for best places to visit.