What do you do?
I am currently on maternity leave but I’ll be going back to work as Buying Manager for Accessories at Sportsgirl in August.
Whose wardrobe would you most like to raid?
Christine Centenera from Vogue Australia.
Who’s your favourite blogger?
Shoes! My favourite pointed pumps are from Manalo Blahnik – An absolute classic and the most comfortable heels I own. I love my patent black pair with a straight heel. When I’m not wearing my Manalo’s, Guissepe Zannoti flats and Isabel Marant wedge sneakers are my go-to.
As a new mum, what are three items you can’t live without?
- My new Stokke scoot pram in black melange. I got my pram in Singapore but it’s set to be released here in May. It’s a seriously beautiful piece of baby equipment!
- Skip hop portable change mat – It’s got me out of a number of sticky situations!
- Bloom fresco hi chair - suitable for my little newborn to sit in when the adults are making dinner nearby.
What would you spend your last $10 on?
Something really yummy like a tub of Maggie Beer’s chocolate and salted caramel ice-cream.
How do you build a functional working wardrobe each season?
Own your key look but update seasonally with accessories. At the moment I’m updating my blazer, tee and denim or leather pant combo with a pair of cut out booties from Kurt Geiger, a pony skin animal print medium popoche clutch by Jerome Dreyfus (from the Basikke Store) and delicate jewelry like my redline floating diamond bracelet from Torsa in Prahran.
How do you ensure key seasonal pieces last?
Each season, I splash out on a pair of beautiful shoes, a handbag and blazer. If they’re good quality they will last and you’ll wear them to death! On-line, I buy from the usual suspects such as net-a-porter, barneys.comand mytheresa but when I need a local fix, Scanlan & Theodore is best for suits and Miss Louise for a hot new shoe are my go-tos.
My must haves..
1. Black patent pumps - Mine are from Manalo Blahnik and worth every penny! I could wear them for days on end.
2. Black handbag - I chuck everything into my Celine Tote and it doesn’t look a day old!
3. Perfect fit skinny jean – From Topshop, taken up to be the perfect length.
4. Good tees - At the moment my favourite is a rolled sleeve and boyish fit from Topshop.
5. Black sleeveless blazer from Sandro – It’s quite boxy with leather details but I just adore it!