Cremorne, Sydney – I live in an art deco apartment with my beautiful boyfriend Tim which we are gradually renovating.
What do you do?
I work for Channel Nine doing a variety of different things for the Today Show and Wide World of Sports including presenting, live crosses, hosting shows and putting stories together. As the David Jones Racewear Ambassador I do a range of things from photo shoots to hosting events to attending race days. What I do is very different day to day, but that’s why I love it!
What are your top 3 tips for constantly being on the move?
1. Just generally being as healthy as possible definitely helps! Lots of water, healthy snacks and getting lots of quality sleep. This will help you focus and Scaricare Rihanna discografia in turn, the ‘too busy’ feeling doesn’t seem so overwhelming.
2. Plan and write lists. I love to be spontaneous, but there’s a time and place. Having a plan of attack helps you achieve things quickly and efficiently.
3.Technology can be your friend. My office is my iPhone. Keep it in check and always carry a charger!
Your job as Today Weekend weather host, means early starts & wake up calls!
What’s your never-fail breakfast fuel?
Breakfast is the most important meal of the day and I always choose fresh & healthy options, as I need to be really careful with what I eat. I usually organise myself the night before.
My favourite combos are fresh fruit salad with nuts, seeds and yoghurt, green smoothies, chia seed and coconut ‘bircher muesli’ (soak chia seeds in coconut milk, cut some fruit up like mango or raspberries over the top with some coconut – YUM!).
The only person I trust when it comes to racing headwear is…
Nerida Winter – She has incredible vision and a wonderful sense of style. Nerida is like a sister to me…and boy does she create a good hat!
Your overnight bag essentials are…
The usual suspects – PJs, fresh underwear, makeup bag & phone charger. I always pack gym clothes (prompts me to do a workout), vital greens and other assorted vitamins, good skincare and warm coats in winter. I always have a phone charger for the regular wall outlet and one for the car. And I carry many pens and sunglasses.
Would beg, borrow or steal for…
Anything from the new Scanlan & Theodore collection, a year in Italy, more time with my family, longer limbs and a cool new Range Rover! In all seriousness though – health, happiness, good times and longevity.
My fav new find in…
- Fashion? Anything from David Jones of course! We are now stocking American brand Tibi which I am loving. I am currently using the Michael Kors Jet Set Tote in Red as my go to handbag. I am literally only now packing my new American Tourister Suitcase for a trip to NYC too.
- Beauty?Ultraceuticals Skincare, Omnilux light therapy, a facial at Milk, Somerville360 Body Self Tan Towelettes, KMS anti humidity hair spray
- Lifestyle? A strong skinny cap from the Balmoral Boatshed, a G&T from Palmer & Co., a delicious Sunday lunch at Bistro Moncur, the kingfish sashimi at Bushari… need I go on?
- Fitness? My personal trainer is Jarrad Sullivan. He is an ex-pro surfer & we do a lot of cross fit style training & core work. Every session is different. Ph:0422 637 507
- I also do Vinyasa yoga 3 – 4 times a week, which I consider a massive energy booster!
- It’s fast moving in a heated room. Guaranteed to make you sweat during and ache afterwards.
- Highly recommended! powerliving.com.au