Tamarama Sydney, NSW
What do you do?
Co-founder & creative director for contemporary women’s clothing brand, Little Joe Woman.
Would you say you’re the muse for your own line?
The Little Joe Woman is someone like me. She is someone who appreciates simple luxury, she likes to look effortlessly sexy, she’s chic, she appreciates quality over quantity and she loves life.
What are you wearing right now?
Little Joe Woman In Your Eyes silk peacock print maxi dress, Tune In white silk blazer, Acne beige leather Pistol booties, Dior watch, Jewel Rocks assorted bracelets and Cartier ring.
What’s the most cherished item in your wardrobe?
My extensive collection of vintage Azzedine Alaia clothing.
People talk about your amazingly toned body. Do you have a personal trainer?
I don’t have a personal trainer but I am contemplating calling James Duigan from Clean & Lean (www.bodyism.com). I walk often, do Bikram Yoga a few times a month at the Bikram Studio in Darlinghurst and also love Pilates. My new favourite workout clothing brand is Work Out Life. They have cool, comfortable and well-designed work-out gear – the best I have come across.
You are a huge dog lover. Where do you shop for your pooches?
I go to the Bow House. This pet store prides itself on carrying the best in healthy and organic food products for puppies and dogs as well as a great selection of treats, accessories and toys.
What items are a staple in your fridge?
- H2 Coconut Water – I love having this product chilled at our office for all the girls to enjoy!
- San Pellegrino Sparkling Mineral Water – It’s one of my favourite drinks, mixed with a few drops of Agosteris Bitters, freshly squeezed lime and fresh mint.
- Laurent Perrier Champagne – their pink champagne is one of my absolute favourites!
What are your top five must-haves?
- My husband of fifteen years, Joe Coffey and our two dogs, Miss Biggie & Fletcher.
- Lancôme Absolue L’Extrait
- Aspect Dr – Exfol A Plus Serum and Active C Serum
- Fresh white flowers in my home and office – I love White Casablanca Lilies.
- Health and happiness