Inner City Sydney, NSW
What do you do?
I am an actress and singer and currently play Elle Woods in the musical Legally Blonde.
I get daily inspiration from?
My friends and family, stories of kindness and reminding myself to be grateful each day.
You can find me on a day off…
Hanging out with my boyfriend and dog, going to the park or hanging out in comfy clothes watching comedy television.
My top 3 ways to press ‘reset’ and de-stress…
1. I have a great meditation app on my phone called Rest and Relax. I’m not great at meditation so this really helps me… it’s a 5 minute meditation which means I have no excuse!
2. I have regular NET sessions at Lifecare Chiropractic in Mentone. NET is a mind-body technique that uses a method of finding and removing imbalances related to unresolved stress. It’s an amazing technique that really works for me.
3. I highly recommend a massage or treatment at Groom Spa in Melbourne – it’s my beauty sanctuary and a little escape…
My never fail beauty staples are?
The websites and blogs I religiously follow are?
Instagram (I particularly like following quotes and cupcake instagram accounts), my fabulous cousin Ella’s blog called ellacourtneystyle and I recently started following an hilarious blog called Hipster Puppies!
Who are your go-to contacts when in Melbourne for
- Fresh flowers? Flowers Vasette, 247 Brunswick St, Fitzroy – They do truly special and beautiful flower arrangements and NEVER disappoint.
- A sweet treat? Little Cupcakes, Shop 7 Degraves St, Melbourne. Totally delicious cupcakes!
- Maintaining your flawless skin? Miss Fox, Level 1-3/285 Little Collins St, Melbourne – I trust all of the therapists there! The ultimate Melbourne sanctuary for skin and beauty.