I just bought….
Watson x Watson poncho – it’s the best; just like a big blanket!
What’s your mantra?
As corny as it sounds – ‘be the change’ is what I repeat to myself daily. My most recent one though is ‘people don’t care what I do, it’s why I do it.’ I love this because it speaks wildly about intention.
Cystic Fibrosis Australia. My son has Cystic Fibrosis so this charity is very close to my heart. http://www.65rosesday.org.au/
What’s your signature dish?
I love to cook! I’m the queen of slow cooking in winter and luscious salads in summer – I love using fresh seasonal produce.
Top tip/s for WY? readers to fix their fertility?
- Fertility isn’t just about babies. It’s about taking charge of your reproductive health in your 20s to set yourself up for the baby making 30s and 40s. This may mean scouting out any problems that may arise and treating them accordingly rather than waiting [until you’re ready to address pregnancy.] Fixing it at the other end can be so much harder and at times disheartening so it’s best to be on top of these things at a young age.
- Diet and Lifestyle are two key factors in maintaining health and fertility this is why I wrote ‘fertilise yourself’ – it was one way of giving people the information as well as the tips and tricks for wellness and lots of delicious recipes to put it all into practice.
Favourite place to go for:
- Kids clothes: Willow Child in Williamstown or online www.littlepinwheel.com.au
- Food produce: I get a weekly box of organic produce delivered from Aussie Farmers Direct and can’t go past Passionfoods in South Melbourne for all my other quality products.
- Natural herbs & oils: I’m fortunate to be able to stock some wonderful brands in the clinic or again Passionfoods for natural products.
- Homewares: I love Table Tonic – I can shop from the couch!
- Exercise: When I can, I like to practice Bikram Yoga at South Melbourne Bikram Yoga.
- Breakfast: Duchess of Spotswood – hands down the best breakfast in Melbourne.
Digital inspiration (regular go to websites)
I have a few saved in my tool bar, Sarah Wilson, The Wellness Warrior, Mel Ambrosini’s site, Path to Wellness. Then there is always the shopping sites for a little retail therapy, NET-A-PORTER and The Outnet.