Auckland, New Zealand.
What do you do?
Can’t leave the house without…?
My MAC lipstick – My favourites at the moment are Impressario, Neuveau Pink and MAC Red.
What’s on your wardrobe shopping list?
My personal style is eclectic, usually with a dynamic tension between hard edge and soft. This winter the collection was Edwardian inspired with a contemporary edge. I can’t wait to receive my ‘Belle Tower’ dress and ‘Old-World Romance’ jacket.
We can only imagine how busy a day in the life of Trelise is…What are your top tips for staying motivated and organised?
- Pilates class on the way to work
- A 10 minute nana nap on my rollaway bed which I have at the office
- Always drink lots of water
- Listen to music
- Affirm gratitude thoughts and positive statements
They say what you wear on the outside is a reflection of what is on the inside…What are your tips for finding and owning your personal style?
- Only wear it if you LOVE it, feel amazing in it and feel truly confident.
- Have courage to step outside the expected.
- Experiment in small ways till you gain confidence.
- Go to a MAC counter and have a makeup lesson.
You are dedicated to environmental sustainability. What are your top three eco-friendly products for the home and where can we buy them?
1. My Hungry Bin Worm Farm – all our vegetable scraps, paper are given each day and we get great organic fertizilier in return to use on our organic lettuce, tomatoes, herbs, aubergine which we grow in the garden.
2. Ecostore products – I use their wonderful laundry powder, multi-purpose cleaner and bathroom shower cleaner – all their products clean fantastically and my home is not full of harmful chemicals.
3. We have recently started using coconut oil. It is completely non-toxic and is great to use in cooking, as it has a very high smoke point.