PROTECT YOUR PET WITH THESE WARMING WINTER TIPS…
Introducing Pookinuk, a premium online destination for all things pet. With a home delivery service to anywhere in Australia, choose from quality pet food and healthcare, to designer accessories and even pet insurance. Pookinuk is the WY? go-to for taking care of our pets- inside and out.
WY? asked Pookinuk founder Richard Templeton his top tips for keeping your furry friends warm this winter:
- If your pet sleeps outside, make sure their bed is off the floor and they have a roof protecting them for the elements.
- Your pet burns more calories in winter (trying to stay warm) so you are able to feed them a little more food during the winter months.
- Try to keep your dogs coat longer in winter and shorten the length of time your pet spends outdoors in the cold weather.
- Short haired dogs and little or skinny dogs should all have a jumper or coat to keep them warm during the colder months, especially overnight.
- Older dogs should spend more time in the warm indoors.
For more information on Pookinuk go to pookinuk.com.au